We have over 30 years’ experience successfully advising the public sector, and in that time we have established a reputation for working in close partnership with clients whilst remaining mindful of public perception.
Our approach is to treat each client as an individual, tailoring our service to your needs – including offering flexible fee options.
Reported cases include:
- Sayers v Cambridgeshire County Council (2006) EWHC 2029 (QB)
- Lawrence v Cambridgeshire County Council (2005) EWHC 3189 (QB)
Our areas of specialist expertise include:
- Claims Management
- Defence of civil claims including police matters
- Educational Negligence
- Stress and Harassment
- Disability Discrimination
- Judicial Review
- Employment Claims
- Risk Management
- Landlord & Tenant
- Property & Land Law issues
- Seminars on these and other topics can be provided upon request.
We are members of the Forum of Insurance Lawyers and have LEXCEL accreditation.