Farming has always been a tough business, but with EU regulations, environmental laws and the need to diversify it’s tougher than ever.
To prosper nowadays takes innovative thinking, business acumen and a sound grasp of the law – and this is where our experience counts.
Whatever advice or support you need, we have the expertise – in both law and in business – to help you succeed.
Our areas of specialist expertise include:
- Agricultural holdings
- Business farm tenancies
- Capital Gains Tax mitigation
- Diversification and alternative land use
- EU legislation, including quotas, subsidies and set aside
- Environmental Law
- Farm partnership and share farm agreements
- Inheritance tax planning
- Mineral exploitation
- Sporting and leisure uses