It is a breath of fresh air to find a team of Wills and Probate solicitors who do what they say and do it efficiently.
You will need to make a Will if you answer yes to any one or more of the following questions:
- Do you have children under 18 years of age?
- Do you own your own home?
- Cohabiting or remarried with children from an earlier marriage?
- Do you have assets greater than £325,000?
- Do you envisage paying for care?
- Do you own a business or agricultural assets?
Our Trust & Estates Team has experience in all aspects of private client law including Wills, Inheritance Tax advice and succession planning, the creation of Trusts and Trust administration, and personal tax advice.