Frances has been Finance Director at Barr Ellison Solicitors since May 2016. She combines first-rate financial skills and a fresh approach to the business with a strong understanding of the strategic vision of the firm's Partners.
Frances leads an accounts team, whose responsibilities include:
• overall control of the company’s accounting function
• financial planning and related ongoing advice for the Partners
• formulating financial targets and budgets
• overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters
• preparing annual accounts, using external auditors
• meeting the regulatory requirements of statutory bodies.
Frances is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales having qualified with KPMG in London and worked post qualification predominantly with a client base covering Essex, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire. She has many years of experience ranging from working with small/medium sized private companies and PLCs to Finance roles within the Defence industry.