Daryl Robinson is accredited as a Senior Litigator with the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL). With over 25 years experience in all areas of Personal Injury, Daryl has successfully represented clients nationwide for both private and trade union clients.
"My grandson has received his money all safely in the bank. Thank you so much Daryl for all your work on his behalf. He now has the means to go forward. We can hope for a better future."
These areas include:
• Fatal accident claims.
• Serious brain and spinal cord injuries and amputation cases for road traffic victims resulting in settlements exceeding £6,000,000.00, thus securing funding for lifelong care.
• Accidents at work involving breaches of work equipment regulations, manual handling regulations, working at height regulations and other breaches of current European working regulations.
• Industrial disease conditions such as Asbestos related diseases, Vibration White Finger/WRULD and Industrial Deafness including the landmark Tinnitus case in the Royal Courts of Justice of ' WPC Dyer -v- Metropolitan Police'.
• Army and Police injury claims.
• Rail disaster claims including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder cases arising from the Ladbroke Grove disaster.
• Accidents abroad.
• Marine accidents.
• Criminal Injury Compensation Authority claims.
Daryl has a reputation for building a high degree of trust with his clients. Daryl brings total commitment to his cases with a view to maximising his clients’ compensation.
"Thank you Daryl Robinson and Barr Ellison Solicitors for an outstanding service. You worked extremely hard for me resulting in the best outcome for my personal injury claim. I felt supported throughout a very difficult period and this has made a hugely positive impact on my life."
Aaron Timms, Essex
"Daryl has been fantastic throughout my claim. Knowing that I had someone this good in my corner while I was recovering from my injury was so reassuring. He fought hard for a good settlement, and secured compensation that I felt was fair. At the same time, he's very reassuring and calm, as well as efficient and well organised - all the things you need in a very stressful situation. I can't recommend him highly enough."
Dr Caroline Burt
"Thank you for all your hard work on this case, Daryl [Robinson]. We are very pleased with the way you managed the whole thing and a big thank you on behalf of Stella in terms of the great care she received following this dreadful accident. She would not have recovered so quickly if it wasn't for you."
Maksymilian Bielanowski (Family for Stella Mialik)
“Having settled my daughter’s case after 4½ long years, I have been most impressed by Daryl Robinson’s professionalism, compassion, patience, understanding and occasional humour despite the challenges faced with us residing half way across the world in Australia. Daryl’s ability to explain in layman’s terms the complexities of the legal process and associated terms have been exceptional. This has also supported me as my daughter Rachel’s litigation friend in making informed decisions in discussion with her.”
Frances Sneddon, Australia
"Daryl took on Gerry’s case and guided me quietly and kindly through the process we were to follow, all the way up to 4 June 2014 when he rang to tell us our claim had been settled. Gerry has benefitted from an excellent package of care – to the point of near restoration to the man he was. Thanks to Daryl’s hard work we have ended up with a settlement beyond all our expectations. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your firm to anyone in a similar situation and I am extremely grateful to the person who signposted me to you in those early days. It was also a big plus for me to be able to fit in visits to your office around my long hours at the bedside at Addenbrooke's."
Corinne Rowley, Norfolk