Do you have a passion for delivering great customer service?
Do you have a passion for delivering great customer service? Do you thrive on a job well-done? Then we would like you to join us. We have an opening for a paralegal within our successful residential property team.
If you have experience of dealing with property transactions, that will be valuable. However, above all, we are looking for candidates with a positive attitude and who are great at dealing with people. You will have excellent IT and communication skills. Does this sound like you? If so, we would like to hear from you!
You will be located in our offices at Parker’s Piece at the heart of Cambridge.
Does this sound like you? If so, then please get in touch with Lynn Roberson providing your CV and cover letter for this position using the form or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can learn more about our top residential conveyancing team here: Barr Ellison Cambridge Residential Conveyancers.
Barr Ellison is a full service law firm at the heart of the City of Cambridge. Cambridge has a flourishing and diverse economy. It is a centre of excellence for academic research and has an international reputation for the pioneering work carried out especially in technology and life sciences. The vibrant tech sector stretches from start-ups to global brands. Underpinning the cutting edge work that makes Cambridge unique is a broad spectrum of businesses that contribute to a dynamic commercial environment.
As well as offering a strong career progression for employees, including development through training with study leave and financial support, Barr Ellison is a forward thinking firm committed to achieving a good quality work/life balance. The firm offers a number of benefits, including flexible working, to enable our employees to succeed in their career while also enjoying time with family and friends. Our core benefits include:
- Private health insurance – comprehensive cover for all staff
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Two additional days’ holiday each Christmas.
- An extra day of holiday leave for weddings and moving home.
In addition, Barr Ellison creates a positive workplace environment through offering:
- Flexible working hours allowing up to 12 additional days leave per year
- Discretionary annual bonus, based on the firm’s financial performance
- Christmas bonus
- Free legal services on non-contentious matters
- Reduced travel costs and interest-free annual train season ticket
- Health cash plan
- ‘Client finder’ and ‘employee finder bonus
- Childcare voucher scheme
- A warm, friendly office environment with an open-door policy, dress down each Friday, staff events in summer and at Christmas, working lunches and informal team get-togethers.