We are looking for a Senior Solicitor | aspiring Partner to contribute to the growth of our highly regarded Commercial Property Team.
The successful candidate will work alongside Elizabeth Deyong whose team has a first class reputation within Cambridge and the region.
You will be based at our Parkside offices which are at the heart of Cambridge. Barr Ellison Solicitors is a full service law firm. We have gone from strength to strength over recent years in a growing Cambridge market place.
Barr Ellison is committed to work life balance and flexible working. The firm offers a comprehensive package of benefits.
If you are bright, ambitious, commercially intelligent and are looking to be both challenged and valued please send your CV to Lynn Roberson using the form or by email to email@example.com.
Barr Ellison is a full service law firm at the heart of the City of Cambridge. Cambridge has a flourishing and diverse economy. It is a centre of excellence for academic research and has an international reputation for the pioneering work carried out especially in technology and life sciences. The vibrant tech sector stretches from start-ups to global brands. Underpinning the cutting edge work that makes Cambridge unique is a broad spectrum of businesses that contribute to a dynamic commercial environment.
Barr Ellison is a forward thinking firm committed to work life balance and flexible working.
As well as offering a strong career progression for employees, including development through training with study leave and financial support, Barr Ellison is a forward thinking firm committed to achieving a good quality work/life balance. The firm offers a number of benefits, including flexible working, to enable our employees to succeed in their career while also enjoying time with family and friends. Our core benefits include:
- Private health insurance – comprehensive cover for all staff
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Two additional days’ holiday each Christmas.
- An extra day of holiday leave for weddings and moving home.
In addition, Barr Ellison creates a positive workplace environment through offering:
- Flexible working hours allowing up to 12 additional days leave per year
- Discretionary annual bonus, based on the firm’s financial performance
- Christmas bonus
- Free legal services on non-contentious matters
- Reduced travel costs and interest-free annual train season ticket
- Health cash plan
- ‘Client finder’ and ‘employee finder’ bonus
- Childcare voucher scheme
- A warm, friendly office environment with an open-door policy, dress down each Friday, staff events in summer and at Christmas, working lunches and informal team get-togethers.