Barr Ellison is growing strongly.
Are you ready for a new opportunity?
Why work at Barr Ellison?
As well as offering a strong career progression for employees, including development through training with study leave and financial support, Barr Ellison is a forward thinking firm committed to achieving a good quality work/life balance. The firm offers a number of benefits to enable our employees to succeed in their career while also enjoying time with family and friends. Our core benefits include:
- Private health insurance – comprehensive cover for all staff
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- A generous holiday allowance
- An extra day of holiday leave for weddings and moving home.
In addition, Barr Ellison creates a positive workplace environment through offering:
- Flexible start and finish times to the working day
- Discretionary annual bonus, based on the firm’s financial performance
- Christmas bonus
- Free legal services on non-contentious matters
- Reduced travel costs and interest-free annual train season ticket
- Health cash plan
- ‘Client finder’ and ‘employee finder’ bonus
- Childcare voucher scheme
Barr Ellison is a full service law firm at the heart of the City of Cambridge. Cambridge has a flourishing and diverse economy. It is a centre of excellence for academic research and has an international reputation for the pioneering work carried out especially in technology and life sciences. The vibrant tech sector stretches from start-ups to global brands. Underpinning the cutting edge work that makes Cambridge unique is a broad spectrum of businesses that contribute to a dynamic commercial environment.
Barr Ellison traces its roots to the late 18th century. The firm occupies a beautiful late Georgian listed building. We also have a branch office on the Concourse at Addenbrooke’s Hospital which serves predominantly private clients.