The internet has revolutionised the way business is conducted nationally and internationally – but with it comes new legislation applying to e-commerce businesses and websites.
Whether you’re thinking of taking your existing business online, setting up a new internet venture, or are a developer or digital media agency, we can help you stay in the know, protect your interests and tighten up your contractual relationships with your customers.
Our areas of specialist expertise include:
- Confidentiality agreements
- E-marketing legislation
- Hosting contracts
- Development agreements
- Distance Selling Regulations
- Data Protection and privacy
- Online advertising arrangements and agreements
- Intellectual property issues connected with websites and development.